Scout Premium Content

MSU-Georgia Series Preview

MSU-Georgia Series Preview

Mississippi State and Georgia face off in a three-game Southeastern Conference series this weekend at Georgia.

Weather - Friday should be in the high to low 50s during the game with 0% chance for rain; Saturday should see the temperatures in the high 60s with about a 10% chance for rain; Sunday should see temperatures in the high 50s. There is a 90% chance of rain. Gametimes (Central Time) - Friday 6 pm, Saturday 11 am and Sunday 12 pm Coaches - This is Scott Stricklin's first year at Georgia. He...

GenesPage.com Recommended Stories


Up Next


Tweets